Thursday, October 16, 2008

WOOT

WOOT

Now I have made it to ATLANTA! I only caught a small view of it from the plane, but I looked for 50 CENT and couldn’t find him. I am seriously doubting his street cred.

But yeah, I don’t like flying. Not a fear thing, or anything like that. I’m a tall fella. So sitting next to a stranger on a crowded flight the size of Rick St. Nicks apartment es no bueno.

I was quick to sign up for the Delta Crown Club thing, which was offered when I purchased the plane ticket on the company account. Sure, sure. I will have to answer some questions when I get back.. But in the meantime! I shall enjoy some free pretzels and Diet Coke J

ACK. ATL airport wants to charge me 8 bucks to connect to the WIFI thing. Screw that noise man. I’ll write this and post it later!

I have to get some food anyways, then OFF TO DUBAI!

6 Hours down, 24 hours to go till I arrive in Kuwait!
ELJONSMITH

No comments: